May 21, 2020

Thanks a chameleon

Hello
I have today to share 
card that I made for Cards und More blog.
On my card I use 
Janes Doodles "Chameleon" stamps.




I colored images with distress inks.

Then I put them on piece of white cardstock.

With stencil and yellow ink I made background.


I cut background to fit card base and put 
white cardstock with images on that.
with my card I want to enter in these challegens:





Hope you like it!
Hope you get inspired and you will 
make something.
 If you do make do join us in our challenge.

Have a nice crafty day!




8 komentari:

Tina Z. said...

Stunning!

Margreet said...

Funny card!

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card and the chameleons are wonderful.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

Really cute card Fiki! Love the happy feeling and colors!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card Fiki
Gr Karin

Lisa Lynn said...

That is a fun card in great colors.

Deb said...

So amazing, love the background!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Samantha O said...

Such a cute card. I love the stencilling! Thanks for joining the Jane's Doodle Challenge