May 5, 2020

Kitty tag


Hello

Fikreta here today to share DT project 
for Cards und More!
Today I have gift tag.
Hope you will like it.
Here is little tutorial how I made it.

I use Cutie cats stamps from
C.C. Designs



I die cut tag and cats are colored with distress inks.

On piece of white cardstock I made cloud backgrouns with 
blue disstress ink.

I hand cut hill where cats will be :)

 with foam I glued hill on background,

 and that I glued on the tag.

I add cats and stamped sentiment .
Punch little hole and put ribbon.

Ta-da! tag is done!

and here is gift tag attached on gift!
 with my tag I want to enter in these challenges:
















8 komentari:

ike said...

Oh, that is super cute. Such a great Tag. I love your cloud background.
Hugz
IKE xo

ike said...

Don't forget my new Cats only Challenge :-D x

ike said...

Do you have Tutorial on how to make those clouds ?? :-)

cotnob said...

A fabulous tag Fiki, cute cats and great cloudy background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute tag Fiki
Gr Karin

*Vicki* said...

Hello my sweet friend!! Oh I just love your sweet kitty tag here!! Thakn you for being around dear lady!! HUGS

Lisa Lynn said...

That tag is adorable with those sweet kittens. LOVE the images.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful colours and tag, thanks for your email.xx