Mar 31, 2020

Catbunny

Hello

I have today to share fun easter card with 
"Catbunny" image from Ike's art.
I use pencils to color my image.
I fussy cut it and glue on circle.
Then I use twopatterned papers and glue 
them on each other and 
then I glue  cat!
At the bottom of card I stamped sentiment 
and later I figure it out that this is
 bunny not chick!
 Silly me!
But I still think its cute Easter card.

with my card I want to enter in these challegens:







Here are my Catbunnies !













8 komentari:

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the catbunny!
Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Susan
DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Divno
i maca
pozdrav Tamara

cotnob said...

A fun card Fiki, a great image. I'm not sure your cats like being Catbunnies!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lori m said...

Adorable bunny card and your cat bunnies, so cute.
Hugs, Lori m
IKE’s World Challenges Design Team Member
My blog: LittlemsCraftedMind.blogspot.com
Thank you, for playing along in IKE’s World Challenges!

ike said...

Such a super card and your cats look soooo funny LoL :-D
Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD and SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, the cat looks shocked at being dressed like a bunny. Your cat is so cute too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh this made me giggle out loud!! I just love your fun and colorful card my friend! HUGS

Lisa Lynn said...

Too cute. I cannot believe your cats allowed you to get a picture!!!