Nov 22, 2019

home



Hello crafty friends!

Hope you are having nice relaxing fall days.

Today I have to share with you this card
 that I made for Cards und More DT with  Jane's Doodles 

Sweet Home  and Cats Clear stamps.



I stamped images with memento black ink.

 I use distress inks to color houses.
Then I fussy cut them.

 I use two shades of blue inks to make background.
I cut hill die and 

 place it on background.

then I tuck houses little bit behind hill
and glue them.
I stamped this cute sentiment.

 I wanted to add kitty to my card because house 
is not home without kitty!

Ta da! my card is done!
with my card I want to enter in these challenges:






Hope you get inspired and you will 
make something.
 If you do make do join us in our challenge.

Have a nice crafty day!
Cards und More





9 komentari:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful new home card, love the design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Margreet said...

beautiful card!

*Vicki* said...

So adorable!! :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such an adorable little scene, Fiki! I love the kitty!

Darnell said...

What a great new home card design, Fiki! I love the kitty and the whimsical houses!! Hugs, Darnell

Marlies said...

A lovely card Frikreta. A lovely design, cheerful happy coloured houses and a nice sentiment with the cat. Thanks fopr joining us at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

ike said...

Wonderful colouring and a very clever card Fiki. I wonder which house he will choose =^..^=
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Lisa Lynn said...

That's such a fun card with that adorable cat.

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Fiki, thank you for the step by step.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x