Nov 20, 2019

Helloween hello card

Hello

First I would share you my story.
I saw these super cute Build A Snowman stamps from Clearly Besotted on IG and I went check how much are they and I saw that they are on sale!  

Oh I was so happy! But my happiness didn't last long.
I put them in cart and went to check out, and there was my disappointed!
Shipping is more than that stamp !

But I want just that one  stamp and I can afford it but not the shipping!
I dont understand why shipping is more than product.
WHY??? 


Ok lets go on todays card.
I color image Child in Kitty Costume with Pumpkin Basket from Aurora Wings.
I made pink sky with cloud stencil that I made from paper.
Use hillside die to make hill and put my kitty kid on that.
I stamped sentiment.

with my card I want to enter in these challenges:




hope my entry is fine if not delete it :) 
I know its cat challenge and this is kinda cat :D 


11 komentari:

*Vicki* said...

Very sweet image and card design! HUGS

aussie aNNie said...

Cute card Fiki

Linda Simpson said...

Another beautiful Halloween card Fiki, love the background and cute image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Happens to me all the time, Fiki! I feel the same way - it's very disappointing. It's a great sale, but the shipping makes everything impossible to buy. Your Halloween card is adorable, the sky looks amazing!

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Prekrasna je :)

Deb said...

That is a shame about the stamp you wanted! I love your card, that kitty is so adorable and I love your background and coloring! Debxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

OMG! That build a snowman is so cute! That is no good about this shipping, especially for clear stamps. They shouldn't be that much to send.

Cute card!

@d_e_crafts said...

Great background. Thank you for joining us at the ATG Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

Debbie
TTCRD DT
<a href="http://www.decraftsblog.wordpress.com>Decraftsblog.wordpress.com</a> {my blog}

ike said...

Oh, how cute and such a wonderful background Fiki :-)
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Lisa Lynn said...

Those pink clouds are beautiful on your fun Halloween card.

Valerija said...

Baš je slatka!