Nov 3, 2019

19 komentari:

New Creations said...

Love the cute kitty peeking through the dup, so sweet!

Lagene said...

Love your peeking kitty, love that it is a shaker!

Lisa said...

Adorable shaker!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute peeking kitty, love it.

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, I love this cute card with the adorable cat.
Hugs
Linda xxx

VanessaB said...

peeking kitty!! DARLING!

StampingbugKerry said...

Peek-a-boo kitty! So cute! Thanks for playing along with us!!!

Margreet said...

too cute!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love it! So cute and adorable is that peeking kitty and I love that the heart cut out is in fact a shaker. This is such a fun design!

Esther Asbury said...

Awww...how adorable!! Love that sweet little kitty and the fun heart shaker!

Billie A said...

Oh so cute. Love the shaker idea and what a cute image. Great colors

Becca Yahrling said...

This is purrfect in every way, my friend. So cute.

Unknown said...

He's so sweet peeking out from cup!! LOVE IT!

Shelly said...

How cute!

Carole J said...

Such a cute shaker card! Love it! xx

mamawcindy said...

Oh I love your card. That kitty is so CUTE!

Lisa Lynn said...

This is just too cute.

Dawn S. said...

This is so adorable!

Milka Gubo said...

Ajme preslatko!!! :o) xx