Feb 1, 2019

🐾

Hello friends

Im not  well. 
But trying to stay positive.
 Many things are going on.

Mario have problems
 with his sinuses again
and doctor was not sure what is problem. 
He must go to neurologist.
He have epilepsy so maybe
 is because epilepsy or maybe is somthing else
 and he will need surgery.
we hope he dosent need surgery. 
My mother-in-law must go to 
another surgery because cancer came back 
and they need remove her intestines. 
She will not go to bathroom 
but she will live.
Its hard,I lived all that hard time with my mom 
and dad and sadly
 they both didnt make it.
I realy hope and pray she will be better
 and she will live many years.
My brother came back to live with 
us because he get fired. 

 I must go to spine decompression
 and its not covered by
 health insurance. 
Im preparing to sell on my blog
 few craft things that 
I dont need or use.
I will be grateful if you can help 
and buy something or share on your 
blog my sale page.

Klick here to go to my sale page.
thank you







11 komentari:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh this is such a sad post, how awful for you all. Sending prayers and hugs x

Lisa said...

I am so sorry for all you are going through, Fiki. I am thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. Sending big hugs your way,

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

ike said...

I am so sorry to hear about this very sad time for you Fiki. I am sending you a huge hug and hope that things will get better soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ike said...

I have emailed you my list of things :-D xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

Sending big hugs Fiki, such a sad post and my thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh no, Fiki, I am so sad to read this. I am sorry about the health problems that you and the people you love are having at this time. Thank you for sharing - I know it must have been hard. I hope you soon have some good news for everyone in your life. Selling your craft items is a good idea. Have you thought about starting a Gofundme page? I have heard that a lot of people get help through that web site. All the best to you, my friend. I am thinking about you.

Hugs,
Kitty

Fikreta said...

KT Fit Kitty its not supported in Croatia.

Edwina said...

So cute! Such a fun card. Edwina Brown

cotnob said...

I'm sorry to hear that you are having such a tough time at the moment Fiki, I hope things improve for you soon.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Katrina Bufton said...

So sorry to hear of all your troubles Fiki, I hope everything will turn out OK.
Hugs,
Katrina xx

Jennifer D said...

Such a bad start to the year for you all. I hope your Brother finds a job soon and the rest of you Can be sorted by the Drs. Big Hugs to you all.