May 21, 2018

One in a buzz-illion


.
  

Hello  all
Long time  I didnt post anything
 but my DT cards.
So today I have cute card to share.
but first about Mario :D 
Mario came today from hospital.
He is recovering well,
fortunately, they did not have to cut his nose,
they put tubes inside his nose and then 3 days he reciving medications through them.
He must go to check up 8th of june and 
if is not ok then they will cut open his nose and fix what is need to be fixed.
and then reovering will be much longer.
We hope that he will not go on that big surgery.

So here is my card.
I made kitty bee shaker card.
Milka have 
and I wanted to support it. 

On my card I use Fairy Kitty 
from A Day For Daisies 
and I color her to look like a bee  😀
I think it's cute! 



With my card I want to enter in this challenges:




I use Cloud Stencil to make clouds behind kitty bee


















14 komentari:

Lisa said...

I'm glad Mario is home and recovering. I hope he feels better soon. Your card is so beautiful!! I love the image and the shaker design!! So fabulous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

meg said...

Marvellous shaker card, love the kitty as a bee, thank you for joining in at Crafty Calendar

brenda said...

So sweet in the lovely sunny colours Fiki. Hope Mario is OK, one of my son's had this done.

B x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautifullllllllll Fiki
Gr Karin

Sylvia said...

Beautiful and sweet shakercard,Fiki.

Gr,Sylvia

Linda Simpson said...

This is just adorable! Love the cute kitty! Well wishes for Mario.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cotnob said...

A super card Fiki, lovely rich yellows.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jennifer Scull said...

fabulous card and so glad to hear that he is home & doing well! my card for him is on its way. :)

Valerija said...

Fenomenalna i predivna. Vrlo mi se sviđa.
Valerija xx

Tracy Freeman said...

Oh gosh this is cute !!! adorable little kitty bee. So glad he is home and i hope he continues to recover for you.
Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. Have a great day x

Barbara Bruder said...

Oh, this is the cutest card. As a cat lover/owner T just love the cat bee. Very creative. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

Princess Judy Palmer said...

This stamp makes me laugh, how fun is that bee kitty?! Great card.

ike said...

Oh WoW !!! The way you coloured the kitty is awesome and this is such a fantastic card :-D
I am glad to hear that Mario is OK and I pray he doesn't have to have a bigger operation. xx
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Eekers said...

I adore this! I wish I could make shaker cards!!! I love the bee kitty too, I really miss colouring their stamps, one of the few things I miss about the challenge blog. x