Mar 16, 2018

Crazy...


.
  


Hello all
I'm not feeling well lately so I keep myself
 busy with crafting.
I know many people do just opposite 
when they are not well.
I'm strange,I know! 😀

Mario know that I'm in much pain if I do much around house or I craft long time.
Crafting is therapy to me .

I got this stamp from Kelly from Instagram.
I asked her to stamp me few images so I can make hanging for my room but she sent me stamps.
She sent me crazy cat stamps and this circle stamp.
 Isn't she kind?

I emboss cat,meow and paws on black paper.
I



And this is how it look on my door
  😍
With my door hanging I want to enter in this challenges:



Love to scrap challenge 3rd entry. 01.04. 






 😀
This is Coffee.
She is licking herself on my desk.
And she dont care that I told her that she must stop licking her self near me because she leaves her
  hair all over and I'm allergic and then start
 to sneeze and my tongue is swollen.


































11 komentari:

Lisa said...

What an adorable door hanging, Fiki!! I love the design!! It looks so fabulous on your door!! Coffee is so cute!! I hope you are feeling much better soon. Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Linda Simpson said...

This is wonderful, naughty Coffee not listening to her mummy!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I hope your crafting has taken your mind of the pain you feel, your door hanger is lovely what a kind friend to send you the stamps to create it. Coffee is beautiful even with your allergy's im sure she is a great comfort as she is adorable.
Creative wishes Tracey x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Nice plaque, Fiki! Crazy cat lady hahah! So sorry you've been suffering and I hope you soon find some relief.

Hugs,
Kitty

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant door hanger.. 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

ike said...

Great door hanging Fiki. So sorry to hear that you are in so much pain. :-( I think that Coffee does this on purpose LoL
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Olga Fink said...

I am very sorry my dear Fiki that you are hurting and that Coffee makes your allergy worse! Such a gorgeous Plaque!
Big Hugs, Olga

cotnob said...

A super plaque Fiki, such a fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Katrina Bufton said...

Love your door hanging and Coffee is beautiful.
Hugs,
Katrina x

Eekers said...

Hiya! Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well! Do pop me a msg if you ever want to chat about it, or about crafting, or about cats, or about coffee lol. Glad to hear you are getting lots of crafting done, whatever the reasons, am sure it helps! Really understand that sometimes we need distractions. Just don't go crazy with your glue gun :) *hugs*

Annabel x

Lisa Lynn said...

Perfect.