Digi choosday


Hello my friends!

There is new challenge at  Digi Choosday!
The theme is : anything goes
Join us and show us your wonderful creations.
I do hope you will join in the challenge!
Our design team have created some 
wonderful creations.
I hope you will pop over to the blog
 and take a look and leave them a comment.

It’s Digi Choosday and you know what that means, 
yes it’s DISCOUNT DAY!!!! 
pop over to Digi choosday blog and grab the code!


for this week I use image from  from the Work & Play 5 Festive Hollybobs.
I made little box


I want to enter in this challenges:




Thank you for visiting my blog today!
Have a nice day! 
Happy crafting!
 Fiki  


20 comments:

  1. Ajme kak je slatko!!! I pozadina i slikica i detalji!!
    ♥Pozdrav Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! so niiiiiiiice card !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little Christmas box is gorgeous, Fiki! Such a sweet image! Your colouring looks amazing! I LOVE those beautiful snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of pink Christmas Fiki.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card and what a super colour for Christmas. Your cards just get better and better Fiki :-) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a warm winter scene. I like that you have used pink for it. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous box!! I love the sweet image!! The snowflakes are a perfect touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Fiki, such a super image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous box! Love that fab paper! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWE!! This is so precious!! I just love that image!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet little gift box Fiki! ❤️. The recipient is going to adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, Fiki! Love the image on the top :)

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.

❤