Oct 5, 2015

boo

THIS IS MY 3D POST
I WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF YOU CHECK MY 1ST POST HERE AND 2ND HERE


It's new release day at My Whimsical Little World, 
and you know what that means?
Yes!
A fabulous new digital image!

I hope you will pop over to the blog and take a look and  leave a comment!


I'm here to share a card I made for My whimsical little world.
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.

Be Sure to check out the DT Gals Crafty makes this week for more inspiration with this week's super cute New Releases! 

Paola also have something new at MWLW...Whimsy Notes! :)  Cute little digi stamps that are great for your pocket pages and can also be used as ATC cards.  Heck you can you use them as tags in albums. chek them out !

I made my card using this great 

digi image Franky's Girl


I would like to enter in these challenges:
See you my friends


Image du Blog mamietitine.centerblog.net







19 komentari:

*Vicki* said...

Such a fun card Kitty!! I love the scene you've created for her!! :)

Lisa said...

Ooh! I love this! Love Halloween cards and love your purple creation...that image is awesome and love the black ribbon? You used....I think it's ribbon...but either way I love it!

Becca Cruger said...

What a perfectly creepy and crawly Halloween card. Thanks for sharing it over at the Hop to Stop!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This looks so cute and creepy! I like the kitty too! Nice colouring, Fiki!

MiamiKel said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you for linking up to the Hop to Stop - I'm glad I saw your card today!

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and great card Kitty
Gr Karin

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Kitty, such lovely bright blues.
Pauline
x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I love the name of this image. The colors on this are great--dark and spooky.

tiffelijah said...

beautiful background, it has great colors and fun image! thank you for sharing

tiffelijah said...

beautiful background, it has great colors and fun image! thank you for sharing

tiffelijah said...

beautiful background, it has great colors and fun image! thank you for sharing

ike said...

Wonderfully creepy cute. Great card and lovely embellishments :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Beautiful background and Halloween cards are so great in purple and black. Very pretty card.

Steph said...

What a fun card! I love how you've colored the image and the lace is the perfect embellishment. Thanks for joining us at LOC challenges this week.

Karina said...

Gorgeous Halloween card! Love the color combo with cold colors. Great embellishing with spiders and black lace. Also love the black cat. Thank you so much for joining us at Noor! Design UK challenges.
Hugs, Karina DT

Michele K. Henderson said...

Fun and spooky! I LOVE it!
Take care!
Michele

Jerrie said...

What a cute halloween card. Perfect use of the color purple!!

Lisa said...

This is spooktacular!! I love the image and all of the details you added!! Perfect for Halloween!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Crafteezee said...

Oh very spooky. Love the design Kitty.
Tracy x

Owner of NoorDesignUK online shop

Noor Design Uk Blog

Personal Blog Crafteezee