:)


Sweet Hello Kitten quote
Hello,Hello
Today I want to share with you this little shelf.
I made it myself yesterday.
I'm so happy!
My hubby and brother was working in the workshop.
They was making some doors and windows.
So I came to bring them drinks and I saw leftovers from wood.
And I say to my hubby :I have an idea!
He say: yes afkors you have!
So he left me to do this shelf.
It's small shelf only 20*20cm.
I give it to Paola because she was so amazed that I make it my self.
Today I have even bigger ideas but hush....
Ok my dear friends I wish you all lovely day.

12 comments:

  1. wow, this is fantastic, looking forward to your next project, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you :-) Is it going to be a crafting desk next then ??? !! :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shelf! You are very crafty! I wouldn't even know where to begin with woodworking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous shelf Kitty, very clever,
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see! You started with a smaller shelf first and then made the bigger one for you desk. It is very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.

❤