Sep 2, 2015

hello











Hello my friends
Today I want to share with you this blog banner 
that made for my friend Valentina
You can see how it's look on her blog here.
Actually I was searching for this cat on my blog ,
I search for her about two months and I can't find her..
I even ask designer if she could tell me where can find this cat
 but didn't answer anything
So I decided to make this banner for my friend.
I add even this cute ribbon on rabbit.
Hope you like it!
If you know where to find this white cat from my 
blog banner please let me know.



See you my friends 
Take care ღ



7 komentari:

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Hvala ti draga na baneru, preljep mi je :*

ike said...

Oh WOW !!!! That is really cool.... I didn't even know you made those. !! That's very clever. I would not have the first idea how to do that :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Love all the kitties, fab card xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous make Kitty, love it!

Donna x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous well done to you xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cool banner! I don't know how to do this type of thing so I think it's amazing!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

That is a very nice blog banner! You are a whiz on the computer.