Hello
I have to share card that I made.
I made shaker card with "Love you more"
from Simon Says Stamps.
I die cut slimline card.
Images I colored with distress inks.
with my card I want to enter in these challenges:
Pammies inky pinkies challenge
Word art wednesday challenge
Dis digi designs challenge
Creatalicious challenge
That's a different style for a shaker card Fiki, very effective.B x
A fabulous shaker card Fiki, cute images.Pauline - Crafting with Cotnobx
Cute kitty. Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge this week! kReN@afourthlife Join me at https://afourthlife.blotspot.com
very cute shaker card FikiGr Karin
Your card is so very sweet Fiki! I realy should make shaker cards more often. Have a lovely day! Bianca
This is one pretty designed creation, great colours too
So cute card. Thank for playing with us at Di’s Digi challenge this week. Nathalie DT
A great shaker card - love the colours you've used.Thanks for joining us at the Creatlicious Challenge.Helen x
Im very happy when you take time and visit me.Thank you for all love on my blog!Have a purrfect crafty day!Hugs I dont ask from you word verification!I remove it but still appears.
That's a different style for a shaker card Fiki, very effective.
ReplyDeleteB x
A fabulous shaker card Fiki, cute images.
ReplyDeletePauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Cute kitty. Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge this week! kReN@afourthlife Join me at https://afourthlife.blotspot.com
ReplyDeletevery cute shaker card Fiki
ReplyDeleteGr Karin
Your card is so very sweet Fiki! I realy should make shaker cards more often. Have a lovely day! Bianca
ReplyDeleteThis is one pretty designed creation, great colours too
ReplyDeleteSo cute card. Thank for playing with us at Di’s Digi challenge this week. Nathalie DT
ReplyDeleteA great shaker card - love the colours you've used.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at the Creatlicious Challenge.
Helen x