Pages - Menu

Apr 26, 2021

best friends


Hello

I have to share card that I made.

On my card I use stamps 

from MFT BB Best Friend.

I colored image with distress inks.

 With my card I want to enter in these challenges:

 Time out challenge 

 SUYP cats only challenge 

 The paper shelter challenge 

Lil patch of crafty friends challenge 




7 comments:

  1. A super card Fiki, a cute image - so sweet.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable-love the image and coloured perfectly and matches all the card so well. That Ombre panel works well and what a cute sentiment. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet. I love all of the pink, and the wonderful patterned paper you chose. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.