Pages - Menu

Apr 20, 2021

Cake


Hello

Today I have to share birthday card.
I use Cake stamp set from 
Jane's Doodles.
On whte cardstock I glue 
pattern paper.
I cut the banner and stamped sentiment.
I colored the image with markers.
Fussy cut image and adhere it on the card.


with my card I want to enter in these challenges:

















7 comments:

  1. A very happy and fun Birthday card Fiki.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, the cake looks yummy.
    Hugs,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Fiki, a fabulous image and great sentiment.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card! It's so colorful and fun. I love it! Thank you for joining the Scrapping4Fun challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love the yummy colors.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute card. Looks yummy too.. :D
    Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Hope to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs,
    Mifta.
    Owner ~ MS Kraft Store
    DT ~ Scrapping4funChallenges
    DT ~ Through The Craft Room Door
    DT ~ Make the Cards Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.