Pages - Menu

Mar 18, 2021

Hello spring

 Hello

Today I have to share this 

spring shaker card that I made.

On my card I use  fox from  Woodland Spring stamps-

 Newtons Nook Designs.

with my card I'm entering in these challenges:

 The paper shelter challenge 

 Word art wednesday challenge  

 Pink Gem challenge 

 We love chocolate baroque challenge 













6 comments:

  1. What a pretty bright and sunny creation with the little Fox Fiki, thanks so much for sharing a crafty 'love' with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Fiki, a lovely image and great shaker design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely lovely I adore that Fox image also the wonderful floral papers, thank you for joining our challenge at THE PAPER SHELTER
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable fox and your shaker looks so sweet and happy with these colours!
    Thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and gorgeous card.
    Thank you so much for sharing at We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.