Pages - Menu

Mar 15, 2021

Beary sweet

Hello

I have to share my card for 
I got this image for free because I played
 in last challenge.
This image  is so adorable!


 

10 comments:

  1. Lovely cute card. Thank you for all your comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet, he looks all set for Summer.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Fiki, such a cute image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable Fikreta! I absolutely love the clouds and your coloring of the image 🥰 Thanks for playing at Imagine That Digistamp this month! Happy crafting, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - love your cloud background.

    Thanks for joining us for the Imagine That Designs Progressive Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! PROGRESSIVE challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.