Pages - Menu

Sep 18, 2026

fall


Hello
Today I made fall card.
Leaves are falling everywhere and autumn is slowly arriving, 
so I was inspired to create this card. 

On my card I use Rory  digi stamp from
Sween November Stamps. 

with my card Im entering these challenges:







Have a nice day



 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fiki! This is my first time to your blog so I read a little bit about you. I hope it’s OK that I call you that! I love that you have so many animals. I love turtles too, and I’m so impressed that you have one! Your card is really sweet. I love the fall colors and the scalloped oval is a really great focal point. We’re so happy to have you play along with us at Word Art Wednesday! Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.