Pages - Menu

May 2, 2021

The Foxicorn


Hello


Today I have to share my DT card 

for Knitty Kitty Designs.

I use  The Foxicorn image. 

I colored the image with pencils. 

With distress inks I made background  

and I stamped sentiment.

 I cut the frame from white cardstock.


with my card I want to enter in these challenges:












 

8 comments:

  1. The Fox sits really prettily agains the hot pink backgrond Fiki.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Word Art Wednesday to say - thank you for dropping off your lovely art at the bi-weekly challenge -such a fabulous work of art! it is always a pleasure and honor to have you join in on the challenge - I wish you the best in the draw for a fabulous prize - Have a blessed day - Gail Scott DT WAW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card Fiki, I love the background.

    Thank you so much for always being so supportive and leaving such lovely comments about my cards. I really appreciate it.
    Love from Sue ...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD challenge.
    Tink DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow stunning colours, amazing project. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute foxicorn and a fab background

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.