Pages - Menu

May 4, 2021

From meow

Hello

Kinda Cute by Patricia has a new challenge.
This month's image is this adorable kitty.
If you played in the last challenge of this
 image you will get free.


If not you can use any image from 
Kinda Cute to play along.


with myy card I want to enter in these challenges:

 








 

5 comments:

  1. A sweet card as always Fiki.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.