Pages - Menu

Mar 8, 2021

You are beautiful

Hello

Today I have to share my DT card 

I believe you need to participate and
 support fellow crafters!


Here is my card with  Ballerina Dancer
image.
I colored her with markers and for background 
I just cut  heart and use it as a stencil.

 

 

6 comments:

  1. So pretty, I love the background.
    Hugs,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty card Fiki, a beautiful image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! I love the idea of a stenciled background. Thank you for supporting us and sharing this wonderful card in our gallery at women.beyoutifully.you blog.
    With love,
    Jasleen
    Team Member
    Women.beyoutifully.you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute adorable card, Fikreta. Thank you so much for playing along with us in the linky party.
    Anila (TM - Women)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Gorgeous card Fikreta. Thank you so much for linking this beautiful card to Women's Day blog hop. Hugsxx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.