Pages - Menu

Mar 5, 2021

Up On The Roof

Hello

Today I have to share Up On The Roof  new image 

from Knitty Kitty Designs. 

This image its Currently $2,so you better hurry up

and grab this image!

I color image with markers,

behind image I put sky background paper.

with my card I want to enter in these challenges;

 SUYP cats only challenge 

Ike's World challenge

 Creative fingers challenge 



9 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring and fab image.
    Hugs,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cute images "up on the roof." Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Fiki, a fun scene.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love those cute images!

    Thank you for joining in at IkesWorldchallenges
    DT Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Bravo!
    Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great card - love those owls.

    Thanks for joining us at the Ike's World Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. P-Awesome colouring on this fab card Fiki.
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.