Pages - Menu

Mar 20, 2021

Spring hello

Hello
I have to share this spring card that I made.
On my card  I use image "Exotic Enchantment"
from The Paper Shelter.
I colored image with markers.
Sorry for my short posts but Im not so well,
Im in lots of pain.
But I didnt want to not share my cards.

with my card I'm entering in these challenges:


 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card with a great background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prekrasna je. Tvoje bojanje je super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty Spring creation Fiki.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely and full of delight a wonderful Spring card thank you for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining The Paper Shelter challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
    Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.