Pages - Menu

Mar 20, 2021

Perk up your day!

Hello
  I have to share card for


On my card I use Coffee Cats stamps 
 from Rubbernecker.
These cats are so cute!




 

8 comments:

  1. So cute. One happy critter with a nice big cup brew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute with beautiful embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Fiki, a great embossed background.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this adorably happy kitty and that background is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your coffee creation! Cute kitty - great colors!

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! He looks so happy with his cuppa coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you've done with these adorable cats!

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.