Another super coffee themed card Fiki.Pauline - Crafting with Cotnobx
You have had a bust week Fiki, well done on posting every day.B x
so cute
Super cute!!!
So cute. Fun card.
So cute. I like the split of colors for the sentiment.
I love your coffee creation!I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.Cheryl (SheStamps)Visit my blog - She Stamps
Im very happy when you take time and visit me.Thank you for all love on my blog!Have a purrfect crafty day!Hugs I dont ask from you word verification!I remove it but still appears.
Another super coffee themed card Fiki.
ReplyDeletePauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
You have had a bust week Fiki, well done on posting every day.
ReplyDeleteB x
so cute
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. Fun card.
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I like the split of colors for the sentiment.
ReplyDeleteI love your coffee creation!
ReplyDeleteI’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.
Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps