Cute sentiment. Fun image.
Love this clean and simple card. Great sentiment :DHugs,Katrina x
A fun card Fiki, a sweet image and great sentiment.Pauline - Crafting with Cotnobx
Love your sentiment and your coloring.
OMGosh this is the cutest little doctor ever! And he's right, need coffee!
So cute! I wonder if a real doctor ever said that though! Usually they say to cut down. Don't like those words at all.
I love your coffee creation! Super cute and clever sentiment!I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.Cheryl (SheStamps)Visit my blog - She Stamps
Im very happy when you take time and visit me.Thank you for all love on my blog!Have a purrfect crafty day!Hugs I dont ask from you word verification!I remove it but still appears.
Cute sentiment. Fun image.
ReplyDeleteLove this clean and simple card. Great sentiment :D
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Katrina x
A fun card Fiki, a sweet image and great sentiment.
ReplyDeletePauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Love your sentiment and your coloring.
ReplyDeleteOMGosh this is the cutest little doctor ever! And he's right, need coffee!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I wonder if a real doctor ever said that though! Usually they say to cut down. Don't like those words at all.
ReplyDeleteI love your coffee creation! Super cute and clever sentiment!
ReplyDeleteI’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.
Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps