Pages - Menu

Mar 24, 2021

Coffee is always good idea

Hi all
Hope you are having fun in 



Here is my card for today.
On my card I use Kit T and Cake image.

with my card I want to enter in these challenges:



 

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card (I can just imagine the chaos that would follow if our cat drank coffee, she is mad enough as it is :D )
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sweet Fiki, a super design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your coffee creation! What a cute scene! I can only image what would happen if my pets drank coffee!

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Cute image. Great scene and liking the background wall and colors of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and the coloring is fantastic. I love that cup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
    DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great technique with those bricks. A su-purr little kitty too.
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.