Pages - Menu

Feb 26, 2021

Snail Mail

THIS IS MY 2nd POST TODAY

 Hello

Today I have to share my card with "Snail Mail" 

image from Kinda Cute by Patricia.

Here is video to see how this snail is 

delivering mail.


with my card I want to  enter in these challenges:







7 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Fiki! Your snail mail is adorable!
    Hugs,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card Fiki, a fabulous design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely interactive card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Keep crafting!
    Lj xx
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this!!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.