Pages - Menu

Feb 7, 2021

Purr-fect

 


Hello
Im here  today to share DT card for
I made shaker card.
I use MFT stamps  "Cool Cat"  .

I colored images with distress inks.
I die cutwindow and prepared the card base.

 Then I glued the window on the card base.

add sentiment,

and arranged cats on the window.

and 
TA -DA !
my card is done!
with my card I want to enter in these challenges:









Hope you get inspired and you will make something.
 If you do make do join us in our challenge.
Have a nice crafty day!

12 comments:

  1. This card is SO cute! I love your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool card. I love those cats.
    I really LUV your new Blog Header :-D Made me laugh out loud :-D :-D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Effective use of the panel die Fiki.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super project , love the image too. Thanks for always visiting...Have a lovely week. .xx
    Robot is around me again.. ggggr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cute card, thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous header LOL! and great card thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar challenge hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card and sketch! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, love the layout as well!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card.Thanks for sharing it with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.