Hello
It's time for new image from Knitty Kitty Designs!
This is "On a roll" image.
You can found it here in the shop.
with my card I want to enter in these challenges;
SUYP cats only challenge
Crafty catz challenge
TTCRD challenge
super cute FikiGr Karin
FUN and such a Fabulous card, love this image and colouring, design is great. xx
A super card Fiki, such a fun scene.Pauline - Crafting with Cotnobx
Ooo, kako je zabavna. Baš super!
I love your colouring and you done such a great job with the texture for the background. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick
Im very happy when you take time and visit me.Thank you for all love on my blog!Have a purrfect crafty day!Hugs I dont ask from you word verification!I remove it but still appears.
super cute Fiki
ReplyDeleteGr Karin
FUN and such a Fabulous card, love this image and colouring, design is great. xx
ReplyDeleteA super card Fiki, such a fun scene.
ReplyDeletePauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Ooo, kako je zabavna. Baš super!
ReplyDeleteI love your colouring and you done such a great job with the texture for the background. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick
ReplyDelete