Pages - Menu

Feb 1, 2021

Love Pandas

Hello

Today start new challenge over at
Digi Doodle studios.
I made card with  Panda Love pairables.

with my card I want to enter in these challenges:














 

8 comments:

  1. Oh my those pandas are just so adorable. My son's girlfriend is "into pandas" so I am also making panda things for him to give to her. Those images are precious and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Fiki, adorable Pandas.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, LOVE these pandas, Fikrita! Thanks so much for playing along in our Anything Goes with a Critter at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Wishing you good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pandas are so adorable, Fiki! Your colouring always looks amazing! Love your paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty paper and card. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.