Pages - Menu

Feb 10, 2021

Cards und More challenge



Hello
Today start new challenge over at 

Theme is:





Join us and show us you
wonderful creations.

I do hope you will join in the challenge!
Our design team have  created some
 wonderful creations.

I hope you will pop over to the blog 
and take a look and leave them  a comment!


 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Fiki, this is so colourful and beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Fiki, a fabulous image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute card. Great image and love the colors. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy, Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many cats - so much fun in this card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So colourful and a very fetching design Fiki, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations January challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely bright and cheerful card! Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty with a cute image :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.