Hello
Today I have to share shaker card.
On card I use "My snowman" stamp set.
I colored images with distress inks and
fussy cut them.
The Background inside the card is made
with distress inks.
Then I cut 2 pieces of hillside die and used
it as a snow bank.
In the shaker window I add sequins and
little styrofoam balls.
with my card I want to enter in these challenges:
new is stamp set
May this new year bring you much joy and fun.
May you find peace, love, and success.
Sending my heartiest new year wish for you!


Fabulous shaker card. Love it.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
What a sweet Winter scene you created Fiki.
ReplyDeleteB x
Super sweet shaker card! Darling characters!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet little scene! Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
A beautiful card Fiki, such a lovely scene.
ReplyDeletePauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
I love it! The shaker elements look like snow in the background, and I love how the girl is making friends with the snowman.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Winter challenge, and Happy New Year!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com
I LOVE shaker cards! And the look on the dog-so precious. Thanks for joining our Cut it Up Winter challenge.
ReplyDelete