Pages - Menu

Jan 10, 2021

Cat and Dog

 

Hello

I have today to share card for

Kinda Cute by Patricia.

I made shaker card with

Cat and Dog exchanging gifts image.

I colored image with watercolors,fussy cut them
and place on my card.
 

with my card I want to enter in these challenges:




5 comments:

  1. A super card Fiki, a fabulous design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful shaker card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet and so lovely Fiki
    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cute. I'm admittedly not great at doing shakers, so this is really cool to me. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Word Art Wednesday. I hope you will join us again soon as I enjoy seeing all your wonderful art. Have a blessed week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.