Hello
I made this card with cute image Snowman Avery
from Paper Nest Dolls.
Image I colored with markers.
so lovely FikiGr Karin
lovely
Gorgeous card and beautiful image.hugsLinda xxx
So sweet, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xx
A lovely card Fiki, a sweet image - so pretty.Pauline - Crafting with Cotnobx
A sweet Christmas card in all the warm reds, it's lovely to see you at Allsorts 'Sparkle and Shine' theme this week, many thanks for joining in.Wishing you a peaceful Christmas and lets all pray 2021 is a safer one for everyone.B x
She is such a cutie Fiki!! Lovely card!
Im very happy when you take time and visit me.Thank you for all love on my blog!Have a purrfect crafty day!Hugs I dont ask from you word verification!I remove it but still appears.
so lovely Fiki
ReplyDeleteGr Karin
lovely
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and beautiful image.
ReplyDeletehugs
Linda xxx
So sweet, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xx
ReplyDeleteA lovely card Fiki, a sweet image - so pretty.
ReplyDeletePauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
A sweet Christmas card in all the warm reds, it's lovely to see you at Allsorts 'Sparkle and Shine' theme this week, many thanks for joining in.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a peaceful Christmas and lets all pray 2021 is a safer one for everyone.
B x
She is such a cutie Fiki!! Lovely card!
ReplyDelete