Pages - Menu

Apr 12, 2019

Easter fox

Hello!
I have to share this cute
 shaker card today that I made for 
On my  card I use image Easter fox .
Its so cute with bunny ears !





10 comments:

  1. He's so absolutely adorable with the bunny ears, Fiki!! Love the shaker, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Fiki, love this fox.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Mr Fox, Fiki! Love him! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fox is so sweet Fiki! What a cute Easter shaker card! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute Fiki, a super card.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable fox shaker card, love the colours too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.