Jan 21, 2018

problems publishing comments

HELLO ALL
I JUST COPY   THIS FROM BRENDA'S BLOG!
IM SURE IT WILL BE HELPFUL!


Most of us have probably encountered the recent problems with publishing comments when we go to peoples blogs.

Well one of my challenge teamies came across a possible solution whilst she was out in blogland, I have tried it on my own blog and it certainly does seem to make comments much quicker to publish. So this is the information she passed on:

In the settings on your blog select 'posts, comments and sharing, select 'comment location' and from the drop down menu select 'pop up window' then save. 

It's as simple as that. Apparently blogs have 'embedded' as  the default option, but I have tried commenting on my own blog with both options and the 'pop up window' most certainly is much quicker.

As I mentioned above I obtained this info second hand, but I am sure the originator will be happy for us all to share as it will make life much easier for all of us, so please feel free to lift the above and share.

6 komentari:

aussie aNNie said...

This only works for me if the follower/s do the same, otherwise the comments take ages to submit. Thanks for sharing this information which I did read on the originator's blog, but nice of you to share.xxxHave a lovely weekend.♥
[aNNie]

ike said...

OK - I had this problem too so am trying the suggestion. Thanks Fiki xxxx

ike said...

Oh yes - much quicker on this comment to your Blog xx

Linda Simpson said...

Thanks for sharing this information, I changed mine a couple of days ago.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Edwina said...

Thank you. I changed it on mine. I have had a terrible time commenting on blogs. I had to go to google chrome and it was so slow. This seems to help a lot. Edwina Brown.

Eekers said...

Very useful, thank you for sharing!

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis