Sep 24, 2017

I dont have Sunday favorites and sad news...♥


Hello all lovely friends
Hope you are doing fine.

Past week was very hard for me and my family.
I'm not person who will go around and tell all my problems but you are my friends and I wanted 
share with you.

Some people already know I have a health problems.
Im not getting better,just worse.

Before a few days we found out that my mother in law will go on surgery.
She has a tumor on her stomach,
inside stomach.
Surgery will be october 6th.

Most of all was affected paola with sad news.

She got sick next day and was sick 3 days.

Please have my mother in law in your prayers.
I don't have mother of father.


My husband's parents are closest to them.
I know we all have to be positive. and with all my health problems who are not resolving I'm still most positive person in our family.

It's so hard because my both parents past away
very young from cancer...
My husband's parents live with us.
But they are separated in other part of the house.

 like neighbors.

I'm keeping myself busy. 
I color, make cards,I crochet,help my husband in workshop and his parents.
my father in law and Mario keeping them 
busy in workshop.

Paola goes to her grandma and spend time with her,making jokes and she make her 
watch funny videos.
I wanted also go there and spend time with 
mother in law  but my hubby say that will
 just make her worry more.
And she must stay positive.
we all must be positive.

I'm sure she will be fine and will recovery 
of this awful illness..

My sister is having wedding september 30th.
We didn't tell her so we dont ruin her wedding.
She lived with us 2 years and my mother in law has become very dear to her.

Will tell her after wedding.


Take care my dear friends...












15 komentari:

Suze said...

So sorry to hear your sad news. You and your family are in my thoughts Fiki.

Linda Simpson said...

Oh Fiki, I am so very sorry to read your sad post! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Lots of love and hugs
Linda xxxx

Sylvia said...

Hello Fiki,

So sorry to read all that sad news.My thoughts are with you and your family.Take care and lots of love sending your way.

Gr, Sylvia x

KarinsArtScrap said...

Sorry for the bad news Fiki, take care
Gr Karin

MOJCA BOŽIČ said...

I meni je žao ali znam, da če biti sve u najlepšem redu...ovo ljeto je baš ludo in vrlo težko ...to znam i sama. Držat ču pesticu, da če operacija uspjeti.

Marlena M. said...

I'm so sorry for what you are going through. I pray for God's healing and peace~

Brenda said...

Will keep you and your family in my prayers.

cotnob said...

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news Fiki, you and your family will be in my thoughts.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Karenladd said...

I am so sorry to hear about your mother-in-law Fiki, and will keep her in my thoughts. How sad that you have this worry right before your sister's wedding and I hope that you are able to enjoy her day even with this. I didn't know that you have a health problem as well, and will keeping your whole family in my prayers.

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Žao mi je Fiki, mislim na sve vas. Šaljem vam ljubav i nadu.
Molit ču za sve, da bude tako kao svi želite.
Pozdrav Tamara

Olga Fink said...

My dear Fiki I am so sorry to hear your sad news! All my love and prayers are for you and your family.
xoxo Olga

aussie aNNie said...

Sending Aussie hugs, prayers and lots of positive vibes....often think of you and a big hug to Paola.xx [aNNie]

Diana said...

Ah! My prayers are with all of you! <3 <3

ike said...

Oh, sorry I just see this. I have no Internet since Thursday and got it back Monday.
I am sad to hear of this news. I send prayers that she will heal after the operation and be ok xxxxxxxxxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Oh, Fiki, I am sad to see this bad news. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.